V2X in Action: Future of Tolling & In-Vehicle Payments
Hosted by: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
OmniAir’s Summer Series continues with a Policy Luncheon on August 22nd, hosted by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
The event, which will take place at the offices of PANYNJ in Lower Manhattan, will feature leading technology and transportation experts discussing current and emerging transportation payment technologies, including mobile payments, V2X, biometrics, and blockchain that are already shaping the future of tolling and transportation payments.
11:00 am – Registration
11:15 am – Welcome and Introduction
11:30 am – Presentations from Panelists
12:00 pm – Q&A
12:30 pm – 1:30pm – Lunch
- Mark Muriello, Deputy Director, Tunnels Bridges & Terminals Department, Port Authority of NY&NJ
- Abanezer Yohalashet, Head of Tolling – Paytollo, Automatic Labs, a SiriusXM Company
- Suzanne Murtha, Vice President, Connected & Automated Technologies, AECOM
- Tyler Milligan, Managing Partner, Milligan Partners, Co-Founder Ruuftop, LLC
- Jason Pavluchuk, Policy Director, Coalition for Smarter Transportation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Tolling and transportation agency officials, tolling equipment providers, V2X device manufacturers, engineering firms, test laboratories, test equipment providers, and others interested in emerging transportation payment technologies.
Register Here – Registration Fee – $100